Pricedex Software is a growing Canadian software technology company, a leader in the global automotive and commercial vehicle aftermarkets. We develop and provide Product Information Management (PIM) software on Microsoft platforms to the industry to manage all aspects of its product, part and pricing management processes; as well as its part cataloguing and publishing processes.
We are seeking the services of a seasoned and experienced Bookkeeper/Office Administrator in a rewarding position that offers interesting diversity.
Location: Brockville, Ontario.
The Position (Experienced Bookkeeper/Office Administrator)
Reporting to the President & CEO, the successful candidate will provide a broad range of general administrative and accounting support to the business operations in its day-to-day activities. This position requires a person who has a strong understanding of all aspects of the accounting cycle, is adept with electronic data entry, and can take personal initiative to manage additional administrative functions with a high degree of autonomy.
This is a full-time, permanent position in a positive environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing all aspects of bookkeeping entries and accounting duties, including invoicing, A/R, A/P, Payroll, etc. utilizing Sage 50 (Simply Accounting)
- Preparing Income/Expense statements, trial balance, etc.
- Reconciling bank statements and performing other banking duties
- Maintaining a strong and effective task-logging and tracking system to ensure recurring and new tasks are managed and completed in accordance with relevant cycles
- Building and maintaining internal records and directories (manual and electronic filing)
- Corresponding and communicating with suppliers and customers
- Maintaining staff attendance records and co-ordinating Employee Benefit Program
- Co-ordinating research of travel options and procurement of corporate travel
- Procurement of office supplies and equipment
- Co-ordinating and preparing staff meetings, functions, and special events
- Providing general administrative assistance to Senior Management
- Providing general receptionist duties
- Performing other administrative duties, as required.
You have –
- Post-Secondary certification in a relevant business discipline, and/or equivalent work experience
- Strong organizational skills with a good aptitude for prioritization
- Proven bookkeeping & accounting skills and experience
- High quality communication skills & proficiency in English
- Your own transportation
You Are –
- Experienced in business bookkeeping and administration
- Personable, mature, and can demonstrate initiative, integrity and discretion with autonomy and good judgement
- Energized and inspired by an interestingly diverse range of daily work tasks
- Internet-savvy, with solid understanding of, and ability to do online research
- Well-versed in Sage 50 (Simply Accounting) or similar business accounting program
- Proficient with MS Windows office tools, including Excel, Word, Outlook, Chrome or other relevant browser, etc.
Commensurate with Qualifications and Experience. Benefit Program
Please send Cover Letter and Resume by fax or email to:
Pricedex Software Inc.
1864 Highway 2 East
Brockville, Ontario K6V 5V6