Pricedex Software is a growing Canadian software technology company, a leader in the global automotive and heavy duty aftermarkets. We develop and provide Product Information Management (PIM) software on Microsoft platforms to the industry to manage all aspects of its product, part and pricing management processes; as well as it part cataloguing and publishing processes.
We are seeking Intermediate to Senior Software Developers to join our team at our corporate headquarters in Brockville, Ontario.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Manager of Technical Operations, the main responsibilities of these positions will include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Complex Client/Server Web Application prototyping, design and development
- Preparation and Creation of Technical Specifications and Design Documentation
- Modeling and development of data interfaces to back-end systems
- Development and design of data exports, reports, and published catalogues
- Unit and Regression Testing to meet design specifications
- Third-level Technical Support
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3+ years working in software development
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and T-SQL
- Proven experience using .NET
- Ability to quickly grasp unfamiliar technologies (i.e. the Pricedex technology)
- Desire and ability to learn the industry subject matter and relate it to the customer needs
- Ability to work within a diverse team environment
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a valid Canadian passport
- Must be willing to locate within a close radius of, and work from headquarters in Brockville, Ontario Canada
You Are –
- Internet-savvy, with solid understanding and ability to do online research
- Proficient with MS-Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, and Outlook
- Personable, mature, and can demonstrate initiative, integrity and discretion with autonomy and good judgement
- Energized and inspired by an interestingly diverse range of daily work tasks.
Salary & Benefits
Commensurate with Qualifications and Experience. Benefit Program available, includes medical, dental, Life Insurance, Vision, etc.
If you think this is the right fit for you, and you are seeking a progressive, long-term career opportunity in a charming Riverfront, family-friendly and safe community along the 401 Corridor, under an hour from our Nation’s Capital, send your resume, along with a personal cover-note indicating your availability and salary expectations to:
Pricedex Software Inc.
Box 458, 1864 Highway 2 East
Brockville, ON K6V 5V6