Pricedex Software is a growing Canadian software technology company, a leader in the global automotive and commercial vehicle aftermarkets. We develop and provide Product Information Management (PIM) software on Microsoft platforms to the industry to manage all aspects of its product, part and pricing management processes; as well as its part cataloguing and publishing processes.
Our management team is seeking the services of an Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper to join our team at our corporate headquarters in Brockville, Ontario.
The Position (Administrative Assistant / Bookkeeper)
Reporting to the President & CEO, the successful candidate will provide general administration and accounting support to the business operations in its day-to-day activities. This position requires a person who can take personal initiative to manage the administrative functions with a high degree of autonomy. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing general administrative assistance to Senior Management.
- Performing general administrative duties, including management of corporate filing records systems, procurement, etc.
- Performing bookkeeping and basic accounting duties, A/R, A/P, Payroll, etc., utilizing Sage 50 (Simply Accounting)
- Co-ordinating research of travel options and procurement of corporate travel.
- Co-ordinating and preparing staff meetings, functions and special events.
- Corresponding and communicating with suppliers and customers.
- Providing general receptionist duties.
- Maintaining staff attendance records, scheduling and co-ordinating HR-related meetings.
- Procuring & maintaining office supplies.
- Receiving/logging inbound mail, and preparing and sending outbound communications.
- Managing and maintaining internal records and directories.
- Maintaining general appearance of Lobby and office areas
- Performing of other administrative duties, as required.
- Post-Secondary certification in Business Administration, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong organizational skills with a good aptitude for prioritization.
- Bookkeeping & basic accounting skills and experience.
- High quality communication skills & proficiency in English.
- Your own transportation.
- Internet-savvy, with solid understanding and ability to do online research.
- Proficient with MS-Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, and Outlook.
- Personable, mature, and can demonstrate initiative, integrity and discretion with autonomy and good judgement.
- Energized and inspired by an interestingly diverse range of daily work tasks.
Commensurate with Skills and Experience
If you think this is the right fit for you, send your resume, along with a personal cover-note to:
Pricedex Software Inc.
Box 458, 1864 Highway 2 E.